Monday, August 18, 2008

my struggle, my reality, my tragedy

I strive to to see, strive to know, Strive to hope, strive to acknowledge. I hustle to emancipate myself from the white noise that very often clouds my sense of rationality and balanced thought ........ This is my struggle, this is my reality. Unfortunately, my reality is coincidentally my tragedy. Trust me when i say ignorance is bliss.......

My never ending struggle is like a double edged sword. All of a sudden i begin to see right through every situation...... i begin to approach issues from a very different perspective. Unfortunately most of the world never sees things like i see ...... this could be my tragedy....

People say that Friedrich Nietzsche died an insane man ... i say he died the most sane man .... He finally made peace with his struggle, his reality, and his tragedy. He finally came to terms with, and achieved the ultimate level of sanity, and must have laughed in mockery of the insane world that called him crazy......... I mean think about it who is actually crazy you or him ?? ... Most people actually believed it was him and that was his tragedy.

As i blaze on this harsh spliff called brutal reality, i further understand that not many will comprehend what i am trying to put across. the closer i draw towards the ultimate level of sanity, the more "insane" i will look. this is the irony of life. but as i stare at these social cyanide capsules, i wonder why i choose to gobble them down sooooooo quick. A million whys but less than one because. I walk down this path for an unexplainable reason. this is my tragedy

No comments: