Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Evil

In sight of the confusing chaos I fall to my knees and say a brief prayer: "have mercy on our bloods". The rampaging souls of soulless men have consumed the realms with fire and brim stone destroying all in its path, and conforming all non-conformist. Many of the elite are destroyed in their stubbornness and any elements of nostalgia are smashed out of my bloods. The weeping kids are ordered to weep not as these emotionless beings reign down commotion and terror. In the mist of the craziness I spot a faint pattern .. "could this madness actually be for the greater good" ? Scores of scholars and the architects of the system are summarily executed and their bodies burnt to ashes. The blood of my bloods is spilled creating an ocean of agony and a sea of destruction. I am appalled and somewhat amazed at what appears to be a systematic and well orchestrated ideological genocide. The past becomes blurry as most elements of it are flushed out and brutally destroyed. The speed mixed with surprise makes the military doctrine of the blitzkrieg look like an exercise designed for turtles. The level of organization and coordination amongst the perpetrators of this madness shows that what is chaos for most is actually art for a chosen few. Concerned by the destruction of of history i think to myself "how can we learn now that there is nothing to learn from?" ... I am quickly called to order as the answer quickly pops into my head: "learn from this and live now" ...
I look back on the events of the last few minutes and it is crazy, it is intense, it is organized, it is executed with astonishing attention to detail, it is beautiful, it is art, and it is finished ...

No comments: