Tuesday, April 26, 2011

tattoo tales of joy


Sipping on a white Russian reminiscing on days past, fixating on the crazed fact that the progression of time is becoming more reminiscent of a hazed mash. Flashes of walking fishes confirm my fears and loathing in Las Vegas. Reflecting on the thoughts and non-thoughts of my preferred personal policy, seeking sanctuary among the pariahs and the partakers in the sorcery of logic.

The logic of the illogical serves to justify many oxymora, such as the rationale behind the irrational destruction of an ideology. Last night a magic midget mocked me merrily, seemed somewhat amused at my suggestion that I seek clarity. With my middle fingers crossed I attempt to say a prayer, but am hindered by graphic pictures of a people that pay for progress. Standing on wobbly stilts I make a sad attempt at sarcasm, middle finger pointed up as I stick it to the man. The entirety of my actions can best be described as laughable, or a measly misadventure fervently lacking in any depth.

Last night a magic midget had a mega time mocking me, seemed amused at my suggestion that it was all finally clear to me. The irrational and the illogical are birthed from rational and logical conclusions, hence the rationality of my non-conclusions is but the continuation of a vicious but virtuous circle. I cross my middle finger as I attempt to say a prayer, but I am hindered by the possibility of the discovery of perfection. The theoretical assertion that perhaps an absolute end exists will put an end to my current existence so let’s just play pretend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think i have a vague idea about what u mean bruv,the continual debate between my heart and mind,leaves me struggling for a perfect kind of synchronisation,that will aid in perfecting my trend setting destiny.

Unknown said...

your words remind me of the daily debate that clamors between my mind and my heart,the two pushing and striving to synchronize perfectly."just do it" my heart whispers,"the intellingience report is insufficient to proceed just yet"my mind whispers back.my destiny serves as the impartial referee.your pen is blessed. respect!!!

fred said...

The logic of Illogic.Its difficult being reasonable in a world where unreasonableness is the norm of the day.
People fear what they don't understand, so when reason reveals the folly of illogic it becomes more confusing. Kudos. Sanity begins with a step: within.