Sunday, June 22, 2014

Last fast

Firmly captivated by a captivating phony who has captivated an audience by his antics and his folly.
Venting: "This lad is viciously vile and should be voted as the king of the vanquished", But I'm sensing a likeness, at least an interesting demeanor from this antagonist that I stare at in the mirror.

yet I stand bold to bitch about my non bulimic bestie who has been brilliant at worst and at best has been the best me. but at best I have been a less me and I'm stressed by the standards I've set yet if the bar was compromised any further then the standard will be standard-less. I guess I'm dealing with a standard stress and will keep vigil while the standard rests; what I tell myself to stay awake at night in complete denial of this standard mess.

I take a picture of a picture of you taking a picture of me, and take that picture to you to replace the portrait of me. An unreasonable expectation from a self proclaimed recluse, an abstract contradiction and a social absurdity. Bail is set at one hundred, a skank and a strawberry slurpee, a bottle full of moonshine and a raciest redneck surety .. In the end, its really all just comedy.

1 comment:

Garos said...

More personal than the first two.