Saturday, November 29, 2008

you must love me

As I am caught in the mix of the lights and the glits, imprisoned by the freedoms that are based on a myth, I have been taught to run after a dream that does not exist. Like the rose that grew from concrete as explained by Mr Shakur, you must celebrate my will know and my tenacity to reach the sun. My never ending urge to explain my convictions and my never ending need to justify my philosophy. some people call it weird while others call it stupid, I prefer to call it my tragedy or my justifiable destruction.

You may not like the man I am or the man i will become, but you must always respect and recognize the fact that i still became a man. You may not like the path that i walk or the direction that i take, but at least i walk a path chosen on my own and take a direction that i feel is right ... A path whose end holds my redemption, and whose cost is the beautiful solitude. With my soul trapped in this liberated mindset, I have traded my last breath for tears and all my blood for absolutely nothing ... Yet i still breath and i miraculously still bleed, you must love me because I miraculously still be.

Dont hate me because you dont like what what i am doing with my life today, hate me when i change what i am doing because i am scared of what you are going to say. S0 until i am visibly shaken or terrified by your lame words, you have absolutely no choice but to love me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha...yeah we all love you owi...even at times when you say "phewwww too much to take...need sum air"

Anonymous said...

simply beautiful. Its your blog and probably your get away zone. Anybody who chooses to venture into your world had no choice but to love you. I love you and your work :)

Anonymous said...

great work. Love the way you present your stuff and let it all out. How come you dont publish most of the comments that people give ? well at least you have not published any of mine. Still love your stuff. Keep them coming

Anonymous said...

Loved it. Just hope all those haters will shut up now. They either roll with us or get rolled over :).

Grace said...

great stuff . I definitely love your work and i always go through your old posts whenever i have free time. I love them and i have no choice but to love you :) . You rock bro . Oh by the way please publish my comments :)

Anonymous said...

Your stuff is breath taking. Well obviously have no choice but to love u owi. you are great. great stuff

Anonymous said...

We love you owi . My sisters and I cant get enough of your blog. Thanks for sharing. cheers

Anonymous said...

omg! I swear your such a genius with your way with words.. I love your stuff,with so much depth and meaning. I'll read this over & over.. haha mwaaahh.