Saturday, October 16, 2010

FOR THE LOVE OF A FOUND CITY

For the love of this found city I will never be lost, but since its a lost city I can never be found ... J.Town ... I put it first cause its the place of my birth, a rare rocky resting spot, the place of my curse. I did it for the city and the city did it for me, memories of going to to church with my mom and family ... I loved it with my brothers, with my friends and with my Cuz, but what was most important was it was all about love.

Slowly but surely change began to show, the industrial bedrock sadly began to slow. We witnessed the miracle of perfect economic mismanagement and the souls of the people was ground like mince meat. The despicable despots in government doused the dieing city in diesel, dough a really deep ditch and dumped the people in the evil ... J.town is burning ... the fire just killed my brother, the city is in flames and it just consumed my mother ... The masses are then manipulated to turn against each other, people then head to war for religion and for colors. Allah Akbar is responded to with a hail Mary, now the fanatics are all headed to hell to get married ... The cries of ARO are swiftly answered with AYE and the axes are getting clapped while the baggars are getting hacked ... The birds, Buckets and 2-2s are getting firmly established, while the system tells the system that it is being "childish" ... The streets are now tainted with the bruvz of my blood, and all this is actually happening in the city that I love

The spot is heating up but its cold outside, we have been sold these bloody lies for our whole damn lives ... dry your eyes young Josite for tonight we die, but my head stands high so i can die with pride ... Keep your weapons in cock, tonight we blast to the top ... Destination ASO ROCK but rayfield is our first stop. BANG !! BANG !! BANG !! ... oh that's the sound of the door bell ... This time the visitor is not here to rob you of your rights, instead he is here to draw you into a fight for what is right ... Now I march in mental sync with the bruvz of my blood, determined to salvage what is left of this city that I love ...

8 comments:

willy said...

J.town will always land on its feet- Long live j.town and long live Nigeria.

Grace said...

Sooooooooooooooooo beautiful. Have never been to "j.town" but i know the kind of connection people have with their home towns. Very touching piece

Anonymous said...

What on earth are you into these days OWIII..I wish to know right now..:-?

Timnan said...

I thought you were more of an Abj boy than a j.towner . Nothing de happen ma guy i feel you die na j.town for for we . Goskolo to the masses brukutu and palm wine.

ps: axe men no fit hack baggars except them dey craze. A baggar equals rugedity. Fall all the impostors. Aro for life.

confirmed man said...

Everybody sabi say na only baki weh bagars get. when real wahala de, person no go fit see dia brake light. them de breeze like hamatan.

well that is not the issue here sha. this guy de yan real issues for here. When we go forget all this rugedity parade and begin to do something productive. I bin commot for UJ reach 3 years now and system still de dog me. when it go finish ?
Owi you be strong man for this tin weh you write. make we turn our rugedity to rayfield direction. All those craze men de chop our money and we de kill each other over notin

Obiora said...

"while the system tells the system that it is being childish"
abi oh my broda. Na who sabi system work pass: politicians or conframen ?

but how u even take think that tin to write am sef ? e be like say u pay extra school fees so them go teach you wetin them no teach us abi. you to much. j.town for life

aye axe

Anonymous said...

This na goskolo yans . only a j.town man fit drop dis kin album. make you na no de glorify system parade for this place abeg. na only mumu go de carry system shine.

the revolution is in the making.

Anonymous said...

shun that tin. which kin rugeduty u na de talk for here. The system is dead and system men now have no honor. That is why we pirates sub merged all our decks.
Its time to devote our attention to more productive activities. system parade is dead.