Friday, November 28, 2014

The question


And so the question is asked "in the end was it worth it?". My answer is stat "totally?". A harsh pre winter cooking veggies and mashed potatoes, pasta and pesto and things with guacamole sauce. a pre winter heart break, revelations and realizations, downed the bottle for my hearts sake while my mind continued to lose patience. So restarted what was officially ended in a questionable judgement call, now I question the question that was officially asked and my response is perhaps much less than stat.

And so the question is asked "in the end was it worth it?". In a little less stat I say "totally?". Locally my status was upgraded to pariah so when faced with an ultimatum I naturally cracked. Perhaps I should have sucked it up and left things like that but I snapped and decided to make that trip. they say vision in hind sight is 2020 clear but if I knew would I have locked up and stayed in the clear? Now a couple of trips latter I find me right here; a cold stare and Yes my answer is not stat.

 And so the question is asked "in the end was it really worth it". In any pace but stat I chat "totally?". I put down that mask and threw my hat into the fire, while the doom clock had lapsed it was an ambush. With my vulnerabilities exposed and painted on my head I become the protagonist of a dark Cohen brothers classic. My bulletproof vest was apparently made of plastic so when the shots went off my heart just happened to be in the way. So it happened and im ok plus had an artistically made long Island that took entire edge away. Now the direction that I sway is simply Tarantino comical and my answer to be sincere is "Hell No"

No comments: